Q-48 the Market structure called Monopoly Exists [10 may 2022 RRB NTPC CBT-2 for TA]
Topic: - What is the 4 type’s market structure? / What are the 4 type’s market competitions?
Economic market structures can be grouped into four categories:
1) Perfect competition: - The number of producers is many.
2) Monopolistic competition:- The number of producers is many but product not similar products and substitutes.
3) Oligopoly:- The number of producers is few. and
4) Monopoly:- The number of producers is only one.
Q-55. The Net national Product can be calculated By Subtracting Depreciation from --- [10 may 2022 RRB NTPC CBT-2 for TA]
Topic: - National Income Terminology ( GDP/NNP/NDP/ TOTAL Income / GNP)
National Income = C+I+G+(X-M)
National Income = Total Consumption Expenditure + Total Investments Expenditure + Total Government Expenditure + (Export-Import)
Different concepts of National Income / GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is 2nd from of National Income i.e. GDP= = C+I+G+(X-M)
NDP (Net Domestic Product) = Gross Domestic Product - Depreciation
Gross National Product (GNP) = GDP + X - M
X = income of the people of a
country who are living outside of the Country
M = income of the foreigners in a country
Net National Product (NNP) = GNP - Depreciation
NNP at market cost = NNP at factor cost + Indirect taxes – Subsidies
Q-7. Stake and Stakeholder [9 may 2022 RRB NTPC CBT-2 for Station master]
Topic: - Raise money from Industry by governments and others
1) Divestment or disinvestment: - means selling a stake in a company, subsidiary or other investments. Businesses and governments resort to divestment generally as a way to pare losses from a non-performing asset, exit a particular industry, or raise money.
2) divergence vs. displacement vs. delegation topics
Q-65 Indifferent curve [9 may 2022 RRB NTPC CBT-2 for Station master]
Price Demand Curve
Monotonicity preference means that a rational consumer always prefers more of a commodity as it offers him a higher level of satisfaction. Monotone preferences essentially say that "more" is preferred to "less"
The curve that intersects it at point A is known as the indifference curve.
Q-65 MPC (marginal propensity to consume) [9 may 2022 RRB NTPC CBT-2 shit-1 for Station master]
Income Change in CONSUMPTION
Marginal propensity to consume = -------------------------------
Change in Income
Q-39 Profits of a firm [9 may 2022 RRB NTPC CBT-2 shit-2 for Station master]
Total Revenue - Total Expenses = Profit. (P = R – E)
Total Revenue = Number of Units Sold X Cost Per Unit
C(x) = F +V𝒙
= Total cost
F = Fixed cost
V = Variable cost Per unit
𝒙 = No of units produced and sold
It is called a linear cost function.
Q-39 Fiat Money [9 may 2022 RRB NTPC CBT-2 shit-2 for Station master]
1) Fiat money: - is backed only by the faith of the government and its ability to levy taxes. Fiat money has no intrinsic Value. Examples of Fiat money US dollar and the euro, Indian rupees etc banknotes and coins printed by governments
2) Commodity money :- has some intrinsic value due to the content of precious metal it is made up of or backed by, but debasement or increases in precious metal supply can cause inflation. Major examples of commodity money are things like gold, silver, copper, tea, etc.Representative money: - is an item such as a token or piece of paper that has no intrinsic value, but can be exchanged on demand for a commodity that does have intrinsic value. Representative money is backed by a physical commodity such as precious metals or instruments like checks and credit cards